Minutes for September 11th, 2023
Open Session: 6:30 P.M.
Call to order: 6:31
|Wendy Stirnaman, President (exp 2024)||x|
|RLE Chamber of Commerce and Civic League Cathy Scharf, Vice President (exp 2023)||x|
|Tonia Silva, Treasurer (exp2024)||x|
|Dan Welch, Director(exp2025)||x|
|Stacey Bastian, Director (exp 2025)||x|
|Anthony Silva, Director (exp 2024)||x|
|Liliette Freeman, Director (exp 2023)||x|
|John Todd, Director (exp 2025)||x|
|Troy Golden, Director (exp 2025)||x|
Quorum Present: YES
|Meg Schaefer, Karrie Anderson, Sheena McGowan, ViAnn Todd, Stephan Freeman, LeeAnn Williams|
Approval of the prior minutes: Tonia motioned, Troy 2nd , motion passes.
Treasurer’s Report and approval: Anthony motioned, Wendy 2nd, motion passes.
1. Bylaws (Discussion) Dan will update current bylaws
2. New logo update(Tonia) Logo is finished, spent less than $500 allotted, Quilt Trail working on square
3 Mayor’s Race Update(LeeAnn, Cathy) Katherine is in the lead. Dan motioned $250 for new banner Anthony 2nd, motion passes.
4. City map cartoon drawing (Committee)- Revisit in October
5.Membership stickers, merchandise – (LeeAnn) website on pens, stickers ordered.
6. Mayors Social(LeeAnn) Coffee with Mayors at Rio Java
7. Community Champion Award (Tonia, Wendy)- plaque, gift card not to exceed $326
8. Mayor’s dinner(Dan, LeeAnn, Liliette)Rent Grange $200, $25 tri tip plates, tickets $25 each, hire JR Grange for beverage station. Host raffle for to cover additional costs of event
9. Country Faire (Discussion)Dan motioned forgo booth this year, Anthony 2nd, motion passes
$150 for flyers Tonia motioned, dan 2nd motion passes.
- 1. Business of the Month (LeeAnn) Create A Canvas
- Name Tags (John)- revisit in October
- Quilt Trail Supplies(Wendy) Anthony motioned $1072.95 to pay for supplies, Wendy 2nd ,motion passes.
Other Comments or Concerns
Director Comments: none
Public Comments: Karrie asked about promotion of her upcoming event.
Adjourn -7:29 PM
Next Meeting is October 9thth ,2023 at 6:30 P.M
Location- Depot Building 6730 Front St, Rio Linda, C.A. 95673